1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have modded and have new HDD.Now what?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Pontius, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Pontius

Pontius Regular member

I have installed a modchip and a new 120GB HDD.I have EvoX with all the apps out there.I have backed up counless amounts of games.I have installed blue LEDs on my xbox and controller and have a halo skin on my xbox.My question is what now?Anyone have any suggestions what i can do now?

2. mess1

mess1 Regular member

Umm... Play it?

3. Pontius

Pontius Regular member

Of course i play the games.I didnt ask for any smart answers i just wanted to know if i can do any more with my xbox.

4. clarky

clarky Regular member

If it aint broke... break it. Maybe spend some time enjoying your hard work? I do have a question though.. What more do you want it to do? If you dont need it to do anything else and you have some spare $$$ maybe you could get a larger 200+ gig hdd or change the halo skin to a paint job like these:

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2004
  5. scottas

scottas Guest

You could get an xtender and install 2 more hdds. Put a full linux system on one of the hds, more backups on the other. Get the new X3 chip and install a lcd to stream info (xbmc songlists etc.) Keep searching, there's always more stuff to do.