1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Have Returned, but for a different reason

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by 8crusader, Feb 19, 2005.

1. 8crusader

8crusader Guest

i was sitting around thinking yesterday, then i relized, even if the pycho babble boulshit i spit is right, what do i have to worry about, no one can take over the U.S.,"we are a people of great numbers, and guns", what im saying is, even if i was right and they controlled the government and all that crazy shit, that wouldnt matter. heres why, just last year 14 million people bought licenses to purchase high powered dear hunting rifles, that number alone is greater than the 5 largest professional armies of the world combined, not to mention all the other gun owners of all types legal and illigal, alltogether you get a number somewhere between 100 and 250 million of the craziest people on earth with guns. No one can take us over. i dont care what anyone says, you can spend millions of dollars bringing as much precision guided technological violence to certain spots if you want, but that will do nothing against the numbers were talking here,{not to mention if it ever did happen, the targets wouldnt be sitting christmas present style in the middle of the desert}. So even if all the crazy shit i posted the first time was right, any high ranking military person knows its immpossible to forcefully take over the U.S., so im sorry for bothering all of u with all the b.s., i want to become a productive member of this forum, neph please dont shut down my thread im not here to post anymore bs. so anyway, are there chips for the ps2 like there were for the ps1? if so please let me know

2. 8crusader

8crusader Guest

oh yeah, support your local/state militia

3. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

8crusader

If this is really you and you wanted to be a productive member, why in the H*LL would you come back with the same name? You could have come back as JoeSmo101 and no one would have known the difference. It seems that the attention is really what you’re after, not to be a productive member. I said my piece and it's not up to me.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i figured you would be back as either 5 or 8crusader & you didn't fail me so man are you dumn!!!!

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it may be a different view than those previously posted, but i'm willing to let by-gones be by-gones. i suppose it's the conspiracy nut in me saying, "at least you tried." remember the line from Conspiracy Theory: "no..no i can't prove it. if i can prove it, it means they screwed up somewhere." oh well, just a different perspective. good luck. i speak for myself and myself alone when i say welcome to AD. and yeah, there are chips for the ps2.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

If I wasn't so damn tired right now I'd pick apart that idiotic post sentence by sentence. Suffice it to say he doesn't know a damn thing about guns.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  7. zippyd

zippyd Active member

I'm jumping on ScubaBud's bandwagon for this one. The title to the thread and the user ID simply yell "hey look at me". Stealth would be a much better choice in this case if you truly want to be a productive member here.

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

sounds like you need a hug, neph. maybe some kind of e(x/r)otic massage as well.

9. ddp

Auslander, are you going to do it for him?????

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

no, but i have (fe)male friends that would.

11. andmerr

andmerr Guest

another thread i missed [bold]DAM[/bold]

welcome back and bonvoyage again!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2005
  12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

seen a 5 or 9crusader yet?

13. andmerr

andmerr Guest

maybe he cant count that high, think he'll get the message we are all trying to tell him or is it like hitting your head against a brick wall

14. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

He's probably busy cooking up some new whacked out conspiracy to share with us.

15. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

or he's conspiring against us...hey, it just got real quiet here. were those gunshots? there's a black SUV in my driveway! ahhhh! ski masks!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2005
  16. ddp

vivid imagination, if you don't post back for 2 weeks than we might send the RCMP to investigate your disappearance!!

17. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

Greetings! i am the AuslaClone, er, umm...*cough cough*, Auslander, i mean. so..umm...can anyone tell me what Aus...er, I am normally like? what my posts are and stuff? i'm not trying to learn what he, er, I normally say...ummmm...i'm just testing you.

18. ddp

good thing i'm wearing shoes & up north as somebody sure is full of it if you know what i mean!!!

19. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

*AuslaClone sics the FBI on DDP*

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

20. ddp

sooorrrryyyy, wrong country so can't touch me!!! have your gov't call my gov't & we'll do lunch!!!