1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have some dumb questions about using Gecko SD Card Adapter on the Gamecube

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by sabres, Jan 22, 2007.

1. sabres

sabres Member

Which end of the Gecko adapter do i put into the Gamecube memory card slot? Is it the side with the arrow that goes into the Gamecube system?

Also, when I insert the 2gb SD card into the Gecko adapter, how exactly do I put the SD Card into the adapter? Do I put it face up or face down, and just how far am I supposed to push the SD Card into the Gecko Adapter? I've tried inserting it so that the metal bars are face down into the curved side of the Gecko adapter, but when I push the SD Card in it goes almost entirely inside the adapter.

I don't want to push the thing too far cause i'm afraid it'll get stuck and i won't be able to get it out, but if i don't the SD Card just kind of slides back out a bit and it doesn't look right. Help please?

2. sabres

sabres Member

Nevermind, I figured it out. Gah, i wish there was a way to delete my threads.

3. ttocs230

ttocs230 Guest

Does this work for GCOS for backups and where did you get it?