1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hope they pull the plug

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by mornstar, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mornstar

mornstar Guest

Mr. Moore. I thought we'd see if you were going to be forthright and address some pertinent issues to all that paid out hundreds of dollars to be a beta tester for your program that seems to have gotten worse instead of better. I don't feel it's fair for you to keep all the paying customers hostage with your manipulation of the registration process. I know you made a vague remark when this was brought up before that when the court pulls the plug on 321 then everyone has received services rendered. This is such a farse I can't imagine anyone would agree to that analagy. First off the software has been somewhat of a failure and now a year has elapsed and it's become more problematic. I think the courteous thing to do would be to allow people to have one registration without any stranglehoods on people with multiple registrations when they can easily get the product you say is piracy proof you are very deceived. Your products are all over the web and the people using patches for the versions of your software are just as disappointed with your product as the paying customers are. This should sound an alarm to you when people address the free software even though it's a two step process has a much better advantage over what you charge $100 per person until the court system pulls the plug on you and you revert back to the free software on the web and you try to label as a change that is nothing less than the free software. As far as the fair use right act I believe this was only a foolish move on your behalf to try to convince the court system that your software would be ok as long as you can't make multiples, it would have spyware on it to no avail, and it would have your advertisement on it. So what are the advantages to your paying customers for a product that continues to be in an endless beta stage. I'm sure your intentions of making a quality product are genuine but it's apparent you nor your underwriters have the expertise. I don't know a company taking over a year to produce a functional product. My personal view at this point is I hope they pull the plug on you so you can't take advantage of people any longer under the falsehood of your fighting for their free rights. Hopefully you'll stand up to the plate and do what's right concerning your customers in what you hope to be a future tense of 321 studio.
    regards,

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

What was that all about???? Is this some Letter you sent to 321 Studio"s to Voice your Dissapointment in there Product??? Because this site has no afiliation or connection to 321 studio"s....Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.