1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just found the 688 pages DVDMaestro menu ...

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Clipper52, Sep 11, 2005.

1. mikepraba

mikepraba Member

HI Jaguargod,
    Glad to know that you have the Manual. If you are able to post it on the web, then that will be the only manual available in the entire world wide web. I have searched e verywhere. No luck. SO lets talk and see how we can share this manual? Can you upload to any megaupload or rapidshare? this would be the easiestway I assume. But Please let me know if you are goign to do I want to be one of the firstones to get it.Or we can arrange to get it from you some how
    Please email me to hunk3130@yahoo.com

Mike

2. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

Edit your email address... Use pm if you want to provide your addy...

3. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

@ JaguarGod

Email it to me through megaupload.com... PM-ing my email address

4. rp_024

rp_024 Guest

I just tried sending something from there to my yahoo but it isn't coming through.

5. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

6. rp_024

rp_024 Guest

JaguarGod FOR PRESIDENT! You my friend rock.

7. budberner

budberner Guest

Anyone running this on Intel and XP? I have it downloaded to an external but both my machines are intel so I want to make sure there is a way I can use it, before I go there. Thanks in advance.

8. mikepraba

mikepraba Member

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!. I got it. Thanks Jaguargod and all friends worked thru this thread. I never thought I would get this manual. Great job gang.I think there were 5 people downloaed already. I have P$ 2.8 HT pc with xp professional. Works like a charm. But I am learning slowly. Little challenge with creating menues. Still menus are ok but Motion menu ummm almost impossible for me. But I know some people have premade menu templates and you just have to put your source movie. SO guys since I have given you the awesome program link and Jaguargod given you the complete manual, lets keep the discussion going. Anyone has any premade templates of Menus please post thru Rapidshare and give the link here. If anyone wants Dolby digital encoder or DTS encoders please let me know I will upload the encoders for you that will help you to encode that special audio you need for this awesome program.
    Talk to you soon
    Mike

9. dolphin2

dolphin2 Guest

Please post the Dolby digital encoder and DTS encoders.

10. dolphin2

dolphin2 Guest

Does anyone need the 3 dll files (Cinmhook.dll, Cinmst32.dll & Dvdpld32.dll) needed to make the video preview work without a hardware decoder?

If so, I can post them.

11. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

Cool. Yeah. That way I don't have to install all 40MB of cinemaster2000... I have it if anyone wants it...

EDIT: Guess I will go to the office tomorrow to print this manual!!! Thanks, Jag!!!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2006
  12. lawlaw

lawlaw Guest

13. dolphin2

dolphin2 Guest

@lawlaw Since the file size is less than 5MB, I wonder if this is the full program?

The CD copy I have is about 220MB.

14. dolphin2

dolphin2 Guest

15. mikepraba

mikepraba Member

Here You go guys, As i promised, Surcode DTS Pro Encoder. No Crack needed. Just install and use it. Make sure You have Mono Wave files as source. I will upload the Dolby digital encoder later. Also, If anyone has Surcode Dolby Digital Encoder Please post it here. The Dolby encoder I have is Soft Encode.
    http://rapidshare.de/files/11497432/setup.exe.html

16. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

17. mikepraba

mikepraba Member

Here is the Dolby Encoder as I promised earlier. Small progy but powerful. Enjoy it
    http://rapidshare.de/files/11537036/SFSETUP.EXE.html
    By The way Did anyone come across Surcode Dolby Digital encoder? i heard that supposed to be a real good one. But Cant find anywhere. If someone come across, Please let me have it

18. rp_024

rp_024 Guest

I have all of these Maestro extras. Don't know if anybody needs them. If you do, PM me. Too much of a p-i-a to upload everything that goes with them.

CHapter Extractorv0.962
    Cinemaster 2000 DVD Player
    MaestroSBT-Unicode-2.6.0.0
    Nandub binary 1.0c2
    Spruce DVD Premaster tool + Gordian Knot codec pack
    Subadjust 1.56

19. rp_024

rp_024 Guest