1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i know this question has been asked b4 but plss help

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by aBByJaLe, Jan 27, 2006.

1. aBByJaLe

aBByJaLe Member

I installed a game then wen I started to start it, missing .DLL files pops out...i looked for it in google and saved it to the same folder...now this is wat pop up..."The procedure point _AIL_set_sample_volume@8 could not be located in the dynamic link libary mss32.dll."...i asked my brother to send me his mss32.dll files coz he can play in his computer...he send it to me but now its not an error dat pops up..this one pops up "Please go to your control panel to install and configure system components" then i tried closing it or clicking "OK" but it will pop up and pop up... plsss help!!! i real appreciate anyone who can answer me and help me fix this...

2. Starrift

Starrift Regular member

now is this game a store bought game or is it a downloaded/burned one?

3. aBByJaLe

aBByJaLe Member

i download this game from the internet...at filefront.com to be exact...please help i am getting pissed off by this

4. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

Ok dude first of all if you insist on downlading illeagal games this kinda stuff will always happen! Why not get a game from a store and pretty much guaranteed 99% of all problems should be fixed!!!

5. Skitzy

Skitzy Regular member

I just wanted to ask how could you guys tell he downloaded it illegally?
    I went to that site just to satisfy my own curiosity and they have game demos and such... now granted I didn't try to download anything but I did go for a look-see. Maybe file front is a known site for you guys but I'm just trying to learn as I go. Sorry but I had to ask.