1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a mod chip for my xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Lemoe, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Lemoe

Lemoe Member

I need the simplist mod chip around!! I dont want to screw my xbox by soldering so which mod chip is best for me and where can i get it? Im from the uk so they need to post to the uk and I dont really need ne thing too fancey as i mainly want it for N64 and snes roms! So what is the easiest way to get N64 games on my Xbox?

2. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

Hi there

seeing as you are in the UK and need a no solder option of a chip you would be best to get the xenium with the no solder add-on.
    (provided your xbox is NOT a Version V1.6) the no solder option will work.And One of the best things about this chip is that you can use its own onboard operating system to boot the chip up to help you flash its bios, this operating system is a graphical system so you can "see" what your doing or not doing, this will mean you can NEVER be with a non-booting chip due to a flash error.

For a UK company that ships within the uk go to www.simplymods.net they will send you a chip out and have install instructions available from their website.

Regards

3. gsuscrazy

gsuscrazy Regular member

I concur. lol..and as for the emulators, you need to find them, and the roms from __________ (place i cant say cuz i will get b#t#h slapped by a moderator lol) once u do that, all u gotta do is ftp ur xbox to ur pc...dont know how u say? ask us again when you have your modded xbox ready..lol.