1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need assistance burning Original Xbox game files to a DVD-R

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by R4GN4R, Mar 8, 2010.

1. R4GN4R

R4GN4R Member

I already did the FTP Step and copied all the files from the original XBOX game to my PC in a folder of the game name, I have Nero, Alcohol 120%, and ImgBurn. I can use any of the three, so my problem is that I don't know how to setup the Iso for use in an xbox machine.

I have an XBOX softmodded via mechassault and an added 320 Hdd. I can ftp, and have done it a while.

Anyone out there know how to prepare the iso now that I have the original untouched files from the original XBOX Dvd?

2. scum101

scum101 Guest

3. zgoat65

zgoat65 Member

Back in the Beginning of the Xbox modding, I used a program (it's free) called Qwix. I downloaded the games to my console, and then transferred them to my PC via a crossover cable. Then I ran the folder with the game in it through quix (very simple and self explanatory program, so I'm not gonna explain how it works.). I have backed-up almost 150 games using this method, and never had a problem. I was using Nero to burn the image, too. I prefer ImgBurn now. Hope this helps.