1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help burning

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jl1943, Dec 31, 2007.

1. jl1943

jl1943 Member

so, i have downloaded torrent files onto my computer. i use VLC media player to watch them on my computer, but some family members want to watch them as well and we cant all fit in my room. but i cant figure out how to burn the files to a disc. i can burn a music disk just fine with no problems, and i can burn files downloaded from limewire onto a disc with no problems either. so why can i not burn the torrent files to a disc?

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

jl1943,
    Follow this trail .

3. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Mighty fine trail bro!

4. jl1943

jl1943 Member

so i tried your dvd flick an imgburn an its tellin me that me drive c:/ is too full?? whats that all about?

5. jl1943

jl1943 Member

most of my files are avi or xvid

6. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

It looks like your hard drive is running out of space to save/store any more temporary files. The first and easiest thing that you can do to clean up your hard disk is to empty the Recycle Bin, and keep those hefty temporary files deleted after every successful DVD back up. Also, rack and stack the unnecessary files, and delete any files you will no longer be using in the future. A great tool to have is CCleaner. It will help optimize the speed of your PC at the same time free up some space in your hard drive.

7. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

also could get rid of system restore backup files (turn off and back on) will empty it. CONTROL PANEL / SYSTEM / SYSTEM RESTORE