1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help fast

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by henryting, Jan 15, 2005.

1. henryting

henryting Regular member

I have ripped a dvd quite sometimes ago and now I am trying to rip the dvd again using the ripped dvd that I ripped previously to rip using clonedvd but the dvd cannot be read.
    Can someone has any idea what happen? The previous dvd that I ripped can be play on the dvd players but cannot be read. Why???
    Anyone any ideas???

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I dont have an answer cause I dont use clone DVD try using DVDShrink and I had to read your string a few times to understand what the heck you was saying lol I think thats the first time iv seen somone get 4 words of Ripped into 1 senetence.

3. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

if its a a copied disc use decrytper to read/write as the movie is already 4.7gb. If you cant read it because of errors use better media and burn slower next time

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Can't make a copy from a copy like that with Clone Dvd. Use Nero Express and choose "copy entire disc" for a hard copy, or choose "disc image or saved project" for files. With a hard copy it'll take about 12 minutes at 4x, stick your copy in your DVD-ROM, open Nero Express, and go.

It comes in the Nero Ultra 6 suite, an entire suite of audio and video programs which you can use for free each and every month for the entire month til you decide to buy(which I highly recommend). You must reinstall it each month and then you are good to go for that month.

You can also use Copy To Dvd to make a copy of a copy.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2005