1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help fixing softmod

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by darthmod, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthmod

darthmod Guest

i have my xbox softmodded with krazyies soft mod exploit i was able to ftp into my xbox and back up the files fine that wasnt a problem once i figured out i was using the wrong cable and ip address my problem is when i try to uninstal the softmod and reinstall it and put unleash on instead of evelution x the mechassault game keeps on reseting and going back to the begging after a few seconds of going into run linux option i fixed this by deleting my load goat file on my hardrive but screwed up my xbox once and it would only reboot real quick and go back to evelution screen it just keeps on reseting i have to act quick to uninstall the mod this is a headache can u tell me how to keep the game from constantly reseting after 6 seconds after i get into the install the softmod screen it reesets and goes back to the mechassault screen at the beginning i screwed up my xbox last time trying to delete the linux save and goat and had to find all my files and redo them and ftp them back into my xbox and overwrite them can u tell me what im doing wrong please

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.