1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NEED HELP ON MY PC

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by gotbling, Mar 2, 2007.

1. gotbling

gotbling Member

my comp. suddenly shut down i dont know why maybe because of a virus..so i turned it on again when i logged in to my comp. it says that there is an error in the profile so everything in my comp. became hidden. i looked for the folder where my psp games are and i cut and pasted it on MY DOCUMENTS and made a shortcut for my desktop, suddenly the edited by ddp computer turned off again...so i of course i turned it on again same thing happened i looked for the folder of my psp games but i can only find the shortcut for it..when i tried to open it they cant find the damn folder so i have to wait for a long time for my comp. to browse for it..when it was finished they said that the folder has been moved. the folder will not be working properly and they gave me an option below that says fix it or delete it. i chose fix it but when i opened it it opened to a different folder...i tried to search fo the file inside the folder and when they found it only shows the shortcut so if i try to open it same thing happens.. can anyone help me recover my files

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  2. ireland

ireland Active member

the shut down can be caused by:
    it can be a bad stick of ram
    it can be a video card problem
    it can be a add in card problem
    it can be a heat problem
    it can be a power supply problem
    it can be a mother board problem
    it can be a cd or dvd rom or burner problem,

Last edited: Mar 2, 2007