1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need Help wit MP2 bin

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by AdeJblaz, Oct 17, 2003.

1. AdeJblaz

AdeJblaz Guest

im a newbie and i thought i was familiar with how burning images and bin files worked but my cue is too large to burn to cd.........how can burn my cue to my cd-r using nero program.....my file size is 840+mb.........

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

840MB is perfectly fine to burn on a CD... in fact a whole crapload of SVCDs breach 840MB and games will often breach 800MB. The best program to burn these images is Alcohol120 by a long shot. Other proggies of worthy mention are BurnAtOnce and CDRWIN5.

The only important concern you need to address is that (1) Burn slow and (2) if it doesnt work on one type of media, try another.

3. Shoey

Shoey Guest

For burning mpeg2 (SVCD) bin& cue file format, I've had much better success using a free burning application called burnatonce 0.99a. Alcohol 120% is more geared for backing up pc game protection (Safedisc& SecuROM), emulation and "virtual stealth drive(s)". Just my perspective...

burnatonce 0.99a:
    http://www.burnatonce.com/downloads/

Shoey :)

4. AdeJblaz

AdeJblaz Guest

thanx for all the hlp worked like a charm

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Awesome.... yet another satisfied member :)