1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with a ISO file

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Beaker14, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Beaker14

Beaker14 Member

i downloaded a PC game of torrents for the first time, it had about 565 MB so i am not sure thats right.

I used roxio to burn the ISO to a disc, and intsalled it into my computer, i put in the serial and installed it.

the problem is that whenever i try to play it the game wont play because it doesnt detect a disc in the Cd drive

Help?

2. dragonz17

dragonz17 Regular member

You won't be able to play any recent game without the original CD/DVD because of the copyright protection.

3. Beaker14

Beaker14 Member

ive seen people do it, why would they have torrents for it if it cant be done?

4. dragonz17

dragonz17 Regular member

Well if you did some google searching, you would have found out a number of different sites to get your downloaded games working.

However, that information is strictly prohibited from being disclosed on these fourms.

Read The Fourm Rules!
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  5. Beaker14

Beaker14 Member

yea, its cool, i'll do some searching on google.

yea im really just wondering about how other people can get it to work, i might ask around some more.

i wanna know is this a problem with Roxio, the file, or my method, and if i can be done at all. Oh well whatever