1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help with my dvdx copy software

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Kristy323, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Kristy323

Kristy323 Guest

i get the message drive is not ready right after the dvd movie has been copied ..for some reason i can not continue the process to burn it to a blank disk ...help!!!

2. RUBO

RUBO Member

When the program asks to insert a blank disc for burning,open the dvdxcopy target folder.Cut the VIDEO_TS folder,and^paste it to another location.(Just the video map, you don't need the audio_ts map !!)Then select"skip this disc".The program will continue,preparing the 2nd disc.When the program asks again to insert a blank disc,repeat the former actions.when you have cut & pasted the 2nd disc,choose "cancel entire copy" and exit the program.(before i start the program,i always make a map with the movietitle,with 2 submaps: disc 1 & disc 2,the first video ts i copy to the map "disc 1 ,the 2nd to the map :disc 2.
    When all this is finished,use your regular dvd burning program(nero,recordnow dx, prassi primo dvd ...)and burn the 2 VIDEO_TS maps on a dvd.
    I always work this way,because i want to check the movie on the hd,before i burn it.I think it might solve your problem too ...

3. kenne

kenne Member

what software are you burning with?
    I use pioneer A04 drive with Nero..

4. RUBO

RUBO Member

I use recordnow max with dvdxcopy,and dvd decrypter with ps2 games.I use a Sony dru 500A.Works flawless with these programs.Never have coasters...