1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with the TDK Indicapture (A/V In) Device.

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by CrimsonX, Jul 9, 2007.

1. CrimsonX

CrimsonX Member

This worked a few years ago, but recently tried to using this again, to copy VHS to my PC. The model and other stuff one the device is TDK Indi A/V In VC-2600UE

The problem I'm having is that when I plug it up to my PC, and when Windows XP recognizes the device, after it shows up on the bottom right hand screen the ready light goes off on the Indicapture device, and then on my PC it makes that disconnected device sound.

Though a week or so ago I did get it to work but I had no video in the Arcsoft show biz software, but I cant get it to do that again since it keeps as it seems disconnecting.

If I can't get any help on this can someone recomend a better capture device?

Thanks.

2. onya

onya Guest

CrimsonX...

Have you tried un-installing the devise and do a restart and re-install? Try using a cleaner to help out. Perhaps try this freeware app... Crapcleaner.

http://www.filehippo.com/

Use it in "issues" mode to rid your system of old software links.

3. CrimsonX

CrimsonX Member

Ok I tried that and, it still doing the same thing as it was before. I hooked it up to another computer and it said it was an unknown device. I tried everything I could think of is there anything else that I'm not doing right?

Thanks for all the help I can get on this.

4. onya

onya Guest

Did you ever have to install a driver from a CD or floppy?

Do a google on the devise for possible driver updates. Howd you go?

5. CrimsonX

CrimsonX Member

Yes, the product came with a CD I installed it correctly like it said to do in the digital manual on the disc. Also I looked on the net for updated drivers for it, but I did not see anything.

6. onya

onya Guest

If you are sure that you have used the info posted below....

[quotebut I did not see anything.][/quote] Are there no SET UP FILES within this CD? or files "EXE"?

7. CrimsonX

CrimsonX Member

Are there no SET UP FILES within this CD? or files "EXE"?[/quote]

The only set up files are for the Arc Soft showbiz and the DirectX softwares. Though no set up (.exe's) files for the device just driver files for it.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007