1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help working my action replay

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Biggles2, May 14, 2007.

1. Biggles2

Biggles2 Member

My action replay is'nt workin for Halo 2 i dont know what im doin wrong.i download the files from the codejunkies site put them on my pc database and put them on my memory card,plug my memory card into my xbox,copy them to my xbox hard drive,there they are,so i load up the profile or gametype but everythings the same no cheats/mods,can someone help me?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

ok, action replay for Xbox isn't like the one for PS2. It is really for downloading game saves and not cheats. So what is it that your trying to do?

3. corn

corn Guest

He wants mods, you cant get mods from Action Replay, because you mod the maps, and you can't put a whole map onto the AR card.
    Load up the Campaign mode, thats what it meant by the mods. If it says "custom game mods" then there just screwing with you.

4. Biggles2

Biggles2 Member

yeah i download the saves and say for example it says "load this profile and press resume and u will be flyin a pelican" so thats what i do and when i press resume on the profile i downloaded its just starts a normal level nothin special no pelican drivin nothin

5. corn

corn Guest

You mean in campaign mode? Probably just a joke.

6. Biggles2

Biggles2 Member

but it not just campaign its mods on slayer like i download a slayer game thats supposed to be mods but like i said before nothin special happens

p.s. im getting these codes straight from codejunkies which is supposed to be the main and top site to get them.

7. corn

corn Guest

There just jokes. Had that happen to me.

8. Biggles2

Biggles2 Member

so to do mods i can only hard or soft mod my xbox and i cant use action replay