1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help woth my nokia phone I juts bought!

Discussion in 'Nokia phones' started by latinokid, Dec 29, 2009.

1. latinokid

latinokid Member

Hi, I just bought a Nokia 2330c-2b yesturday night. This phone has bluetooth, mp3 player, internet connection, and much more.
    I was just wondering witch website or software I can go on to get free ringtones for my phone. I know there are several and I have been to most of them but the thing is I am currently in Peru 'South America' and my service operator is called 'Claro' peru. When I go to type my number it either doesn't recognize it or it says that the number is not compatible. I'm also aware that you can have it emailed to you but I cant find the sms adress gateway or something like that for claro 'peru'. I only find claro 'chile' or claro 'brazil' witch I would think is different. Can anyone help me with this.
    ps. I want 'music' ringtones not those anoying ones that says weird things.

Also as I said my phone has bluetooth but non of my laptops are bluetooth compatible and I want to send my mp3 song to my phone to listen to them. Is there a way that I can do that without a usb cable or having to buy other stuff? Is there some sort of software or website I can download or go on that will let me send them to my phone for free? And that will work with my number?

And the last thing is that when I'm using my phone and then stop using it for like 10 seconds the light goes off but WAY too quikly. Like I could be calling someone and it just goes off and it doesnt let me see if its still calling or something. Does anyone know where in the phone I can configure it so that it stays on longer?

Thank you soooo much for who ever can answer these questions for me and get me up and running on my new phone xD

2. sharkbate

sharkbate Member

hey. for the music thing, i suppose you could try mobile9.com, i use it all the time to get themes and games but I've never tried to find music. its all free as well.
    as for your other problem, i can only guess because i don't know that phone. you need to find "display settings" or something like it. just search around in "tools" or something until you find it. hope this helps