1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need Help!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Fearkid, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Fearkid

Fearkid Member

Is it possible to delete the movie after i burn it to my hdd and then onto a dvd-r???

I also heard that in order to burn the movie to my hdd i need to put it in some type of VIDEO_TS folder, how do I make a VIDEO_TS folder?

Thank you!

2. biglog9

biglog9 Member

well your fisrt question doesnt make sense are you just trying to take it off your hard drive after it is burned to a dvd, then yes just delete it

to answer the second question,
    you dont need a video_ts folder to put the movie in your hard drive. software like the dvddycripter will make a folder for the movie files.
    the video_ts is the folder that the movie goes in when you are burning the movie to a blank dvd, most burning software like nero already has the video_ts folder in it. just drag the files to it.

read some of the guide on this site, lots of reading so take your time and you will get it sooner or later

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Actually i tend to disagree with biglog. Do create a folder called VIDEO_TS and place all the contents of the ripped/compressed DVD into that folder. Then burn using your favourtie burning software. However, do make sure that you burn it in data mode

Chris

4. DVDPlanet

DVDPlanet Guest

If you use DVD Decrypter then you don't need to create it, but if you're going to use IFOEDIT to STRIP or SPLIT, then YES, you'll need to create a VIDEO_TS folder in UPPER CASE