1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some help please,,,

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by lfx, Sep 8, 2004.

1. lfx

lfx Member

Right, the software that ive been using to convert my avi files to dvd is MainConcept MPEG Encoder. Well i still have this problem and i wish for it to be sorted by you guys ;) here it goes.

My avi file info is:

File : 1.37 GB (1.37 GB), duration: 1:59:10, type: AVI, 1 audio stream(s), quality: 80 %

Video : 1.37 GB, 1641 Kbps, 25.0 fps, 608*288 (2.21:1), XVID = XVID Mpeg-4, Supported

Audio : 46 KB, 384 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 6 channels, 0x2000 = AC-3 ACM Decompressor, Supported

Now i need to keep the 2.21:1 aspect ration BUT if i choose 16:9 it makes the movie fatter and not skinny like 2.21:1 my problem is that i cant pick the 2.21:1 ration when picking the dvd setting pal setting and 25.00 fps setting, i need help asap... as im going insane... is their anyother programs that can,

-Crop
    -Change its fps like NTSC to PAL = 23.976 fps to 25.00 fps without the movie frezzing or sticking every other sencond.
    -AVI to DVD

thats all

please someone help me as i cant watch a dvd that is fatter and to long in the height :(

2. lfx

lfx Member

i dont kone what to do no more :( whys noone helping me? sorry but im just strassed out!!!

3. zippyd

zippyd Active member

Have patience.... People come here on their free time. The person that knows the answer to your question might not have been through here yet. And whatever you do don't post another thread just because you didn't get an answer here. That will get you banned.

[​IMG]

4. lfx

lfx Member

Sorry, ill be patient, do you know what to do?

5. lfx

lfx Member

Anyone else no what to do?

6. debs182

debs182 Member

I use a programme called canopus procoder, if you get this programme, open it up, click on source, then add, add the file you wan to convert, then click on target, click add, then click mpeg 2 dvd pal, click ok, then click convert. It'll take a long time to convert but it works :)

7. lfx

lfx Member

I will check this out, thanks.