1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some help with emulator and where the files go

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by coolmza, May 13, 2009.

1. coolmza

coolmza Member

Hi so i am going old school lol. I want to turn my old xbox into a small box full of old consul games. I soft modded it a long time ago like in 2006 it wont up date because it says cant connect to server. but i just want to be able to play nes, n64 and any other ones. i know what emulators to use i have them on my computer now. When i drag roms or emulators over to my Xbox threw FTP they dont come up. i am not sure what to do i know this is noob stuff but i still lost i have searched the internet for a good amount of time now. my current dash board is unleash version 1.1

2. varnull

varnull Guest

are these emulators the proper xbox versions? the pc ones will never work

roms go in specific places within the emulator directories.. the emulator config file always lists where that is..

most roms have invalid (from an xbox filesystem point of view) characters in them and are often too long..

some things to think about.. finally RTFM or you won't get anywhere.. all the emulators have websites.. and xport is your one stop shop for user guides and info.