1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some multiplayer map files

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by KingHowrd, Jun 25, 2006.

1. KingHowrd

KingHowrd Member

hey i was just wondering if any 1 has the relic,containment and turf files that they can post a link to so i can use dot halo on them

(i cant get the maps on to my hardrive of my xbox from my xbox so i need to put them on my hardrive through my FTP) Thanks

KING

2. theridges

theridges Guest

why cant u take your maps off your xbox?

3. KingHowrd

KingHowrd Member

yeah finnally got halo 2 on to mt HDD but now i cant edit them using my ftp (or should i say i cant find them when i connect) so yeah i need more help

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  4. theridges

theridges Guest

there wherever you put halo 2 on the hd.....just ftp them to your computer...you have to ftp them to your computer to edit them you cant edit them while there on the xbox....

5. KingHowrd

KingHowrd Member

well i got it on my hdd and i cant find the halo2 folder when i get connected to ftp im now trying to use smart ftp instead of cute ftp but i can never get connected now

6. theridges

theridges Guest

you should use flash fxp its the most stable for ftping to the xbox it should be in E/games/

7. KingHowrd

KingHowrd Member

yeah dud i got it to work i was just wondering if u had msn i need help using dothalo i already have relic modded on my xbox i just need more (ps thanks 4 ur help and do u think u might now how i could get online)

8. theridges

theridges Guest

if you go onlive with them modded halo 2 maps you will be banned within 6 hours of logging in....but you could use xlink kai or xbc.....

9. KingHowrd

KingHowrd Member

what r those

do u have msn messenger

10. theridges

theridges Guest

xbconnect.com go there it will tell you all about it...