1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need some serious HELP!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jiggaman, May 31, 2003.

1. jiggaman

jiggaman Guest

I am having problems with TMPGEnc. I have downloaded and episode of south park to practice burning. It is in an .mpg format but when I put the sound into TMPGEnc it lets me but the video it says cannot open or is unsupported. I have got all my downloads from kazaa, I need help, please tell me what I am doing wrong or right. I am very new to computers in general. So please bear with me. Also FYI I have been using the burning software for my HP 300i DVD+R/RW drive I think its arcsoft showbiz. Is this any good

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

What is teh extension for the southpark file. As far as im aware TMPGEnc is meant for use with Mpeg4 (Xvid,Divx). Arcsoft showbiz aint the best for writing DVD's. Try finding Stomp Record now max 4.50

3. jiggaman

jiggaman Guest

I dont really know much about the file itself, actually I don't know a whole lot about burning dvds except what I have learned on here, if anyone knows a fool proof way to do it please let me know. I have had a lot of opinions on the matter but right about now Im up for anything. I need step by step detailed instructions on how to do it. I'm slow at reading but if i can figure it out once I can do it all the time, I'm a hands on type person. In fact I just downloaded the movie anger management off of kazaa. It was a movie displayed by tmd movies, I'm sure everyone on here has heard of them before and I tried to put it on TMPGEnc and it actually recognizes the video file now but it doesnt recognize the audio now, what do I need to do, I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2003