1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NEED XBOX HELP!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by yaboy_bud, Jan 31, 2007.

1. yaboy_bud

yaboy_bud Member

Hey guys, I know this is an old subject, but I'm new to this and don't know where else to turn, I need help! I have a soft modded xbox & I'd like to find & put emulators on it as well as backup my games. I saved 1 game to hdd, but I can't find it to send to my computer. I just need a lot of help!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  2. ps34life

ps34life Guest

Just make a folder in drive C or E called emulators and put your emu there. and the games,

then your games on the menu will show up.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2007
  3. sdc1983

sdc1983 Regular member

first off edit your post and remove your e-mail address this is against the rules.
    Second : how are you trying to send the backup from HDD to your pc? You should be using a program like Qwix or Craxtion (do a Google search if you don't got it) to get the game from the Xbox to your PC and make it into a useable xISO that you can then backup to DVD.
    Now with the emulators again do a Google search or search some of the posts on this forum and I'm sure you'll find some links or somehting to get emulators and Roms. To get the emus and Roms onto your Xbox you'll need to FTP to it using a program like FlashFXP (trial version available online) or SmartFTP (this one is free). Once you have those setup on your PC FTP to your box and tranfer the files to the F: drive under the appropriate folders. I'm pretty sure theres a tut on here somewhere that deals with both these issues, again search the forums it won't be hard to find.

4. sdc1983

sdc1983 Regular member

You can finds some threads regarding backups on the main "XBOX Back Up Discussion" page on the top in bold black letters. Read those they will help out alot.

5. yaboy_bud

yaboy_bud Member

Thanx guys, I'll give it a try & let you know what happens