1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I/O ERROR HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by nervisca, Jul 15, 2005.

1. nervisca

nervisca Guest

thanx creaky your a star i found out what wma is its to do with my bt wireless broadband connection i just need to find out why it is using so much virtual memory as i am still unable to write anything to disc with any program so maybe there is a setting out that i dont know about i have tried dvd drive properties etc.. still no joy just get error unable to build disc structure arrrrggggggggg good job i have patience like you! well maybe i will have to leave it till tommorow now getting late and work beckons tommorow! take it easy speak to you very soon.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

ok, cheers!. i did come across a few searches where bt broadband was mentioned. don't suppose you've tried burning with the internet disconnected so as to reclaim the memory. just as a test if nothing else ?.

ps what did you think of Fantastic Four, its not out here till July 22 and does look very good (as does Jessica Alba, yum!)

3. nervisca

nervisca Guest

that is a good idea but it`s a connection that is always on and switching it off can cause problems like having to re-install it but i might try it one day if we run out of ideas and i feel like scrapping the pc! and yes fantastic four was great good copy too got of internet nice picture jessica looked good but i prefer males as i am female sorry!lol!

4. creaky

lmao, your username suggested you were female so i was just being cheeky with the Jessica Alba thing (bless her!).

5. nervisca

nervisca Guest

yes i thought so ha ha i read that you can tell what car someone drives by there error log which is very clever lol! i live in uk as well just could`nt wait till the 22nd to see the movie.

6. creaky

you threw me there, i thought hang on she's seen my posts before. then i checked any other posts by you and i see you've got a couple other threads; sorry, i help out on faaaaaaaar too many posts & do't see the wood for the trees half the time lol. So you reckon FF4 is worth going to see then, was it that good ??