1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I/O Error!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mukk, Feb 9, 2005.

1. mukk

mukk Member

Cant figure why I get this error??!! i get: I/O Error, Device: [0:0:0]K:), CDB: 12 00 00 00 FC 00, Interpretation: Inquiry, Reason: The specified network resource or device is no longer available. Don't know what's goin on ??? Yep, I'm a newbie, and i love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. brobear

brobear Guest

Newbie boo boo one. You forgot to tell us what the error warning is for. What software are you using and what are you trying to do? Since the warning error notes "resource or device no longer available", what resource or device does the programming normally try to use when you're doing whatever it is you're trying to do?

3. mukk

mukk Member

All i needed was to reboot! whew! had a external 2.0 usb pioneer dvr-107 that i used with my laptop, and it quit working? so i usb'd it to my home computer, and it didn't work either! and it setup an error?! thank you for the quick response!!!!!! gonna buy another external dvd burner, was thinking the pioneer dvr-109? ya think? any recomendations? thank you

4. brobear

brobear Guest

Most of the major brands are good. I sort of like the Memorex external with dual format and dual layer burn capability. Any time you're hooking up plug and play items on USB or whatever, you need to reboot the PC. I see you figured it out quickly enough.

5. mukk

mukk Member

Thank you

6. brobear

brobear Guest

You're welcome. If you're wanting to check reviews on drives, PC World online is a good site.