1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i/o magic dvd burner

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bigdave76, Mar 5, 2005.

1. bigdave76

bigdave76 Member

Hi, im a noobie here, ive done alot of reading in forums day and night,well here is my ? i just bought a i/o magic external and a internal 2.0 16x dvd + rw +r -r-rw dual format double layer burner it came with nero oem it has all the burning software that ya guys mentioned in the forums like recode ok i down loaded decrypter and dvd shrink i just want to back up or copy a dvd r to dvd do you have to save the movie to yr hard drive or could you just burn it right to the dvd any help would be appreciated thanks lol sorry for the long post im new at this posting forums

2. jacsac

jacsac Regular member

I would save it to your harddrive that way you save yourself the chance of having any unnessary errors. My best advice is to read alot of the threads on here and especially guides (find bbmayo). Shrink dvddecrypter are awesome progs. You can use shrink to copy that dvd-r with no probs. Good luck!

3. bigdave76

bigdave76 Member

thanks i was thinking about using the nero but i was reading a guide that scubapete has posted about backing up with dvd decrypter and shrink on this site comcast looks like it would be much easier for me to learn ive been reading alot on this forum for a month or so well just reading these forums probly shouldnt be no reason for posting threads since alot of ppl have answers for everything this site has been or will be helpful thanks

4. jacsac

jacsac Regular member

I know what you mean. Every problem I have had I found the answer here and even prevented some. My wife hates this site cause I stare at it for hours a day.