1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I/O Problem with DVD Decrypter when burning

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by sumonostp, Nov 22, 2004.

1. sumonostp

sumonostp Member

Hi, everyone.
    I tried to burn my finished DVD-folder, somehow it keeps failing when it reaches 90-something %. I shrunk the DVD-folder to .ISO image file using DVD-shrink and then I used DVD-Decrypter to burn it. I also tried using NERO & ROXIO to burn the .ISO file. It still did not work. The error message in DVD-Decrypter always says "I/O Error!" on top and then some details at the bottom that I do not understand. It looks like this on [bold]DVD-Decrypter[/bold]:
    [​IMG]
    It looks like this on [bold]Nero[/bold]:
    [​IMG]

Can someone pls help me out?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2004
  2. SPEED2004

SPEED2004 Guest

Howdy, I have had a simular problem with DVD shrink 3.2. It took a while to figure out what was causing it but in my case all i had to do was change the DVD Burner to master/primary. This is done on the back of the DVD+/-RW drive and also make sure that the last plug of IDE cable is plugged into the back of the DVD burner. Hope this helps!