1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Passed My Test!!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Pop_Smith, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Yeah! I am really excited right now because about an hour ago I found out I passed my Real Estate exam. It took me a while, about 6 months and a few attempts but I did it! Looks like I just need to mail in a bit more paper work and then I will officially be licensed! :)

**Does the happy dance**

Peace!

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

that's a bummer as i was hoping to give you a temp ban. darn!!! it is about time!!!!

3. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Indeed, I was worried about a number of things a few weeks ago that would happen if I didn't pass it this time. They included:

1. Doing 500 push-ups and 1200 sit-ups. Push-ups first then 10 minutes later the sit-ups would start. It was a bet I made with a friend.

2. A temp ban from my favorite site "courtesy" of ddp.

From what I know I should start work just over a week from Monday.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

are you going to be the resident ad real estate tycoon?

5. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Pop_Smith ... CONGRATULATIONS MEBOY!! We all knew you could do it! Donald Trump move over! We have a new real estate tycoon in our midst! Congrats again!

6. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Congratulations, young fella! You should be quite proud of yourself for having the intestinal fortitude to work hard to achieve success after first failing.

I tip my hat you.

Life is good.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2007
  7. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

Hehe, good for you!

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

GrandpaBW is absolutely right; so many would have just given up. Your's was the one and only true recipe for success!

9. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

@Pop_smith
    Sorry mate, I only buy forclosed crack dens. Great place to raise the kids. (lmao, me, kids?)

10. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

@Pop Smith.

Well done mate. I know the feeling its the best feeling it makes you feel like saying the F word I am totally FREE now :)

Well done son :)

11. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Well, actually I was hoping to go into commercial real estate as a good friend my dad grew up with is involved in it and is quite well, my dad said both him and his friend would be willing to help me get my feet planted in the business.

I might do residential but I have really wanted to go with commercial ever since I decided, just a little over a year ago, that I wanted to have a career in Real Estate.

@gerry1 Thanks very much my friend :-D Dunno if I will be Trump successful but I am sure going to try.

I am a firm believer that one needs to have "failures" or not complete successes in life to really progress. I also believe that if one falls, they should pick themselves up, see why they fell and try again with an improved approach.

@GrandpaBW, Thank you for the congratulations. Indeed, life is good and it looks to be getting better. I will keep all of you up-to-date about my "adventure" as a Real Estate agent. :)

@NicHt, I can't help you there ;-P.

@borhan9, thank you as well for the congrats and yes it feels good to be "free" of the stress of taking the test. :p

Well, once again I would like to thank everyone (including those who may read this and not reply) for their congrats and advice, both written and unwritten.

Peace