1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I pod help, please, my i pod i screwed

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Mr.JT, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Mr.JT

Mr.JT Member

I have had a G4 20gig I pod sice last Christmas, my Dad bought it for me and it was like £279 GBP. It's worked completley fine until yesterday. My I pod smetimes freezes (like 3 times before) but after I puit it on charge or is reseted it works fine. Yesterday I downloaded the new soft ware update for my Ipod, and I think that I disconnected my I pod too quickly, as my I pod has frozen, My pc stopped recognising that it was connected. I tried to charge my I pod over last nite but I awoke today to see the same frozen screen. Does anyone know what I could do, as I dont really want to tell my parents that it's broken or anything.

2. XsNRG

XsNRG Member

try reseting it

-Hit the Hold on then off
    -Press and hold The middle button and the Menu Untill the apple logo shows up
    -Press and hold either the Middle Button and Play/pause or the the PREV AND NEXT buttons .. maybe this will help

3. Mr.JT

Mr.JT Member

Yeah, thanks alot I just did this and then I could hear the processor within boot up, and yeah it's working. Still having some itunes trouble though, half way through transfering my songs it says - I tunes has discovered an unknown error - cannot read or write from disc...

4. XsNRG

XsNRG Member

try looking at Apples support page, if u dont find anything report back to me.