1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Relle need a band LIFE OR DEATH!

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by PunkEmo18, Feb 26, 2004.

1. PunkEmo18

PunkEmo18 Member

Im from a unheard of state called Conneticut. I play bass/guitar/ and i write songs and sing. I was in a band but we broke up becuz of musical taste. Ok the whole life and death part is becuz while i was in this band ive been talkign to Richard from Drive Thru records. He asked us a few times to come down and meet with him but the problem was i didnt have the band lol. but i want a band who can some how chill here over the summer and create a demo. It would be kickass to form a band and kick off by the end of this summer. I dont know maybe its alot harder then it looks bere are the types of music i like. brand new/ blink 182/ sences fail/ home grown/ somthing coperate. Please email me if your interested. imhandycapped18@yahoo.com ps im not handycapped so i can jam and jump around on stage!!!

2. PunkEmo18

PunkEmo18 Member

oh yeah dont autamatically believe we got the deal... like all drive thru bands we need to be Great! they are very picky but the part thats gets us a little more chane then others is hes will to have us chill with him for a few days to get to know him and the crew more..so think about it!