1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Robot help, please.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Stry-Ker, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi all

@ atm813 it wasnt anything bad, this page we are reading changed colour to all blue? which was odd, but its ok now...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2005
  2. Noqoilpi

Noqoilpi Regular member

cHeck the specs on the CD. iT may not be DMA, if it is, go with Rotarys first post.

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

its getting common on here that BRAND NEW ddvd films are currupt sort of? and wont rip, you may have one?

but! have you tried running anyDVD in the background via (system tray) by the clock to aid ripping?

just out of curiosity can you copy that vob4 useing copy and paste to your HD, the last vob? i have seen this work too!

thx...

4. atm813

atm813 Guest

Hi, I do have anydvd running in the background..full purchased version. But, when I watched the entire original disk, it froze right about in the middle (hence the 50% error!). I was able to watch the rest, but had to skip to the next chapter. Mystery solved, I guess! Just a bad new disk! I guess I should return it for a new copy.

5. iggypjg

iggypjg Member

like i said, i had 3 out of 200, bad,it happens.pjg

6. atm813

atm813 Guest

lol..thanks for everyones help!

7. atm813

atm813 Guest

oh.. and rotary...mine never turned blue..guess that's why I had no clue what you were takin' about!!! Thanks again