1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I see alot of problems

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by jupner7, Oct 5, 2006.

1. jupner7

jupner7 Guest

That cool

I dont mind
    I do appreciate any comments made thus far though

And as far as revealing my self goes, I have yet to do so.
    SYS

2. jupner7

jupner7 Guest

half and half sound fair

The prison comment though
    Dude its not all like you see on HBO

It sucks yes, but your reffering to a Max Lockdown Fed. Correction Facility. Thats where it is really bad. They dont send Hackers there. That place is reserved for the worst of the worst crimes like murder, child molestation, and rape.

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

for the life of me, i can't understand why you would want to attack this site or anyone on it. no one's forcing you to stay here. all AD is doing is trying to maintain a system where everyones stays inside a set of national and international laws. that's why we've been able to be up for years upon years, and have many more left to surge through our veins. it's a self-continuation strategy.

what's wrong with obeying the rules of society? they allow everyone the fullest range of rights without negatively impacting the rights of others, as it should be.

*edit*
    all right, we can leave prison out, if you want. if you're trying to prove you're a toughie, put on a cape and cowl and fight the worst of the criminal element at night. if you can't do it, then don't try to put others up to prove themselves by insinuating they are not tough in their own right.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

- oh here we go again, we're all soooo very scared and we bow down to your hacking prowess

5. jupner7

jupner7 Guest

Rules will never change unless they are bent and in some extreme cases broken completly off.

Im going to say that it is safe to assume that most people in this forum use windows. I do.

Now windows was stolen in the beginning, so using it is like being a pirate yourself. Just because its the number one seller dosnt make it anymore legit and it dosnt change its past.

6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

yes, but you can't use the actions of one to justify the actions of another. then murder would have to be perfectly legal or even rewarded. no, each action must be judged in its specific context.

the rules here allow the most rights to each member equally. would you rather have a dictatorial or feudal system? would more inequality in this world make happy?

and "piracy" in that context is a common misnomer; there's a difference between piracy and filesharing. piracy, by it's very original meaning, is for profit at the expense of others and is a true crime. filesharing is a way of helping your fellow man through the distribution of wealth, in a way, and should be rewarded in this poster's opinion.

7. ireland

ireland Active member

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

aww, he was banne before i could take him apart anymore. that saddens me *sniffle*

9. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

one of life's rejects, any imbecile can use a keyboard, and guess what, it's the oh so tired "you're gay" that this 'poster' was coming out with. when with the little abused smacktards come up with something other than "you're gay". ah well, another day, another little boy who tries to act bigger than his shoe size

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

speaking of which, i've discovered that size 12's can fit nicely in a size 5 hole on some posters.

11. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Why'd you guys ban this maggot ? i wanted his adress so i could pay him a visit during my US vacation...
    Damnit. i was actually looking forward to feeding him his teeth.
    Spoilsports :)

[edit] Say jupner, if you have a set of balls, make a new account and post your state and adress, we'll see if you can back up that big mouth[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2006
  12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

oh, i'm sure he'll be back at some point. they always come back.

dan, you can get his IP; why don't you send him some "presents" in the meantime.

13. tomcare8

tomcare8 Guest

anyone have his ip
    Ill send him some presents

14. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Unless the mods hand me that IP, i can't do much. i'm not gonna try and break into the server just for this smacktards IP, that would be disrespectfull to AD members in general. besides, this is just one of DG0896's buddies anyway.

15. tomcare8

tomcare8 Guest

who is DG0896?

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

dan, i suspect he returned quicker than i predicted.

17. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

i think so too, let's see if he actually has some balls.
    I doubt it. then again, if he really had some guts, he'd put up his adress, state and picture, so i know who to look for when i go pay him a visit with a pack of angry bootboys.

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

tomcare8: DG0896 was a guy that just wouldn't get the message. he came back again and again--i believe it was 11 confirmed bannanations on him. just a typical immature 10-year-old.

when you come to the US, hit up missouri and hang with me; unless your coming in december of this year or july of next--i'll be in pennsylvania then.

19. tomcare8

tomcare8 Guest

how do you know that he came back
    man this guy must of really made you mad

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

we'll know when a mod confirms IP addresses.

he didn't make me mad at all; to be honest, guys like that just make me sad for humanity. i don't know why we keep breeding them.