1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think Evox made my Xbox FRAG!!! HELP!! PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by fastkart8, Dec 21, 2004.

1. fastkart8

fastkart8 Guest

Ok...I loaded Evox last night from the Splinter Cell download..(the Action replay way)
    But here is what happened...About a month ago I called the 800 number for xbox support because my xbox was lagging. They gave me a code to reformat my h/d. They told me if anything happens again to just repeat that code. So I did today. After it was done, i rebooted and now it FRAGS. I am thinking that the xbox reconized evox taking over the xbox dashboard. And that i get error 21, I called M$$$$ and like always they want 80 bucks to just look at it. yeah right. On a few websites it is said that fixing FRAg with error 21 isnt hard..does anyone know how? Please help!

2. fastkart8

fastkart8 Guest

[bold]please[/bold] help

3. FullySik

FullySik Guest

i dont know how really but once something happend to my xbox (i dont know what lol) but it said error and a number next to it i forgot what it was. so then i used slayers to format my xbox then i installed slayers with all the apps and stuff and it worked with no error. but... all your saved games go and everything u installed on e drive like games or movies will go too. first just try upgrading your xbox using slayers so your saved games dont go and it will install new apps ect. if that doesnt work then your going to have to go with the formatting.

4. FullySik

FullySik Guest

and if u need to no where to get slayers 2.6 from pm me

5. darealraz

darealraz Member

wut was that code to format the harddrive?

6. fastkart8

fastkart8 Guest

man thanks!! im going to pm you now, but my xbox doesnt have a mod chip. i just was gonna softmod. can i still do this?

every xbox has a unique code to reofrmat call the 800 number for urs.

7. fastkart8

fastkart8 Guest

ps...i called the 800 number they told me that my xbox lens r screwed up...naw they want just $$

im gonna possibly get a ethernet for my xbox...try to ftp...anyone willing to help email me please

southernforlife@hotmail.com
    aim-geterdone4christ

thanks,
    stephen