1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think that this is a new one.... (Mpeg 4 to DVD)

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tater9104, Aug 17, 2004.

1. tater9104

tater9104 Guest

Okay, I have downloaded some edited videos of great anime films, such as evangelion and such. Basically, some people have put music to different video clips, just to make a new type of video. I do not believe that this is an kind of copyright violation so I would like to back these up so that I could play them on something other than my computer. The video format is mpeg4 with mp3 audio. How can I put several of these together so that it could all be stored on one dvd and play on a conventional dvd player. If this is posted anywhere else, please show me... Thanks...

2. bigorange

bigorange Active member

You can use NeroVision Express(NVE). It comes with Nero Ultra 6. Free download every month for the whole month til you buy.

Open NVE and add your files one at a time. When finished you can create chapters and a menu(to go to any one you choose).

You then view your work with a software remote, if satisfied go to burn, if not go back and change it.

This program will also convert your files to be DVD compliant so you can burn them. One thing, you must have your files already edited and compressed to whatever size you want, NVE will not do this.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]..Dell Media4600, XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,512MB,280HDw/8MB,17" flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated 5.1 audio, HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn SOHW 832S dual layer[/small]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2004