1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i tunes artwork help

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by themusic, Nov 16, 2007.

1. themusic

themusic Member

hi, i have been importing artwork for all my albums, but i have noticed some albums dont share the same artwork they have there own artwork,i have took a screengrab to explain better,[​IMG] as you can see the artist and album are the same but why dont they share the same artwork?

2. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

Ok where the songs come from. did you rip a cd or purchase them from online, only reason im asking is i had this problem and the solution is on the info of the songs, you gonna open the song info, copy the artist name and paste it on all songs from that Artist, then Album name once you do that i tunes will reconise the album. i will past a pic like you did but dont know how on here.

3. 21Q

21Q Regular member

I'm having trouble understanding what you mean. From what I see all the songs from the fugees have the same artwork. Could you explain it better please.

4. themusic

themusic Member

they are supposed to share the same artwork not have around 15 images of the same artwork for one album just one image per album

5. themusic

themusic Member

already did that before i posted this, as you can see the artist is identical and the album, so there is no obvious reason why they should be using different images for artwork

6. 21Q

21Q Regular member

Ah I think I see. From what I know about iTunes, every single song will have it's on image. I can be annoying but that's just how it is. If I am wrong then I'm missing out on a feature I have really wanted but is already there.