1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I used Pictochat on my DS

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, Feb 10, 2005.

1. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Just the other day, when i spent the night over at my friends house because it was his b-day, one of my friends brought his DS and so did i. The pictochat was very practical for different reasons. One, we used it to chat during the party when we wanted to silently tell eachother stuff with all the other people knowing, and they had no clue! :) Also, when we played manhunt during night time we were able to tell eachother where the kid looking for us was without making noise and giving away our hiding spots. The kid also hid and i found him using pictochat and him giving clues. The range of the pictochat actually worked in just about all places of the house almost wherever we were, as long as he didnt go far outside. We even played mario and other games from different rooms when we got bored. Trust me, even though the range isnt far, if you sleep over someones house or something you will almost always find them in pictochat. Everyone with a DS, encourage all your friends to buy one. With more DS users, it will make the chances of seeing someone on pictochat higher and will make the DS more fun. And stick with the DS, the PSP is just plain garbage (in my opinion). Oh, and this thread is open to anybody that wants to add stuff about how pictochat was convenient to them.

2. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

pictochat helped me get an a on my test!!!!!n_n

3. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

hmmm arghh... nah i will still buy a psp

4. solargame

solargame Regular member

hey neolance. HOW OLD ARE U ANY1. going to an all boy sleepover party. 2.playing manhunt in your pajamas. LOL

5. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

.....i hate school}:( but picto chat makes it better!!!!

6. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

why hate school??? sweet chicks, nice friends and iritating teachers what more could you ask for.

7. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I dont know what kind of sleepovers you've been to, and referring to it as a sleepover is pretty gay lol. Do you even know what manhunt is? You play through the whole neighborhood hiding at night time when you can hardly see. You're pretty gay solargamer.

8. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

solargame youre gay and that people is a fact;)

9. solargame

solargame Regular member

wtf dude, i thought i was your bud. what are you mad for. i was just joking with neolance. i wasnt serious or anything. it was near april fools day and i was joking. jees.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2005
  10. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Lol you thought i was your bud? Thats pretty weird man... it was April 12 LOL.

11. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

1 .solar game and am not your bud i dosent even now who you are
    2. qoute it was neer april fools day and it was a joke. what are you runing from? denial isent a good way of living. maybe the first step is to go to anymous gays or something....... LOL

12. solargame

solargame Regular member

neolance i wasnt calling you my bud. dude i was joking, i dont have anything against gays or lesbos or anything. dont take it personally, i was just kidding around, just making a joke. i wasnt serious and i am not in denial.

13. solargame

solargame Regular member

hey munkieboy, how did u get an A on your test. didnt your teacher notice 2+ kids holding a nintendo ds during a test. This is a serious question, im not joking.

14. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Seriously dude must have been a dumb teacher...

15. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

whait a minute solargame=megastar???

16. solargame

solargame Regular member

yeah remeber now. i sent you a pm a long time ago.

17. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

well ok then.. hrmm people ive made a misstake solargame is not gay.
    he is a straight guy with a werry short temprament.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2005
  18. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

@solargame yeah all my teachers are retards except mss. moore & mule' +the "A" thing was a joke!

19. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

@solargame yeah all my teachers are retards except mss. moore & mule' +the "A" thing was a joke!

20. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

is it true that you guys got metal detectors utside your schools???