1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to burn XBOX games through a software

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by aoe_do, Nov 14, 2004.

1. aoe_do

aoe_do Member

If you know anyone or if you know it tell me how to burn xbox games on a DVD or CD so i can play it on my xbox... i know i might have to make a backup file but i want to know if you can burn it on a DVD by a SOFTWARE or not... if there is no other way tell me the other.... if know this information very well pls contact me-------->

pls notify me as soon as posible...thanks

Last edited: Nov 17, 2004
  2. Evanx123

Evanx123 Member

Do you want to backup your xbox games by getting it onto a computer and using its burner to burn a DVD?
    If so, everyone says that you have to install a modchip and ftp into your xbox, but I think you may be able to do it with only software. Unfortunately I don't know the answer though :(

3. FullySik

FullySik Guest

u cant burn original xbox games only backups u can burn bachups with dvd decrypter. for originals microsoft put protection so normal dvd burners cant read them u can only burn originals with the real expenssive burners for about $5000 aussie dollars.
    with dvd decrypter for burning bachups click mode, iso read, and put the backup in when finished reading click mode, iso wright and the backup will be saved in c:/ so click it and put a blank in and it will make a backup of it.

4. FullySik

FullySik Guest

i forgot to tell u, u must have a modchip installed

5. aoe_do

aoe_do Member

ok thanks yall....

i have a mod chip installed its EXCUTER-2...i think it should work for the iso backup game on CD( or is it on DVD)

now how can i burn a xbox game onto my computer....i tried copy and paste but that didnt work....i tried to copy it from a program i couldn't.....
    then how do you burn it onto ur computer? so i can make .iso file and burn onto a CD (right....or is it DVD)
    thanks man i preciated the info