1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to buy an M3 Simply or an R4, but I really want the white shell... Where should I buy?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Chocomog, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Chocomog

Chocomog Member

What's the cheapest place to buy (I live in Canada)? I really don't know what the diffrence between the two are but I heard they are the same... I really want the two shells or at least the white one, any advice?

Thank you!

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

I've heard the R4 comes in the white shell by default, but i'm not 100% sure, perhaps someone else can confim this?

3. Chocomog

Chocomog Member

should I go R4 or M3 Simply?

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Normally I would recommend the M3 as they have the better reputation, however the two device are identical, and if the R4 does indeed come with the white shell I would say go for the R4. (Again I need someone to confirm if the R4 is white by default)

If you get desperate I do have a spare White Shell for the M3, however it is also unavilable to me until the weekend, and also I live in the UK so shipping would be a bit (can't say exact amount as my business laptop was stolen recently which had my Royal Mail software on it)

5. negid

negid Member

Yes, the R4 does come in the white shell by default. I love my R4. I've never used an M3, but I don't see how it could be any better than an R4. It's worked perfect for me since day one. The spring hasn't crapped out on me like some people say the M3 does.

6. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

The M3 and R4 are identical, so any crapping out of springs would happen to both units, it's just more people have bought the M3 to report this problem. Technically Teh M3 is no better than the R4m hence why my only reason for recommending the M3 over the R4 (when i do) is due to my previous experience with other M3 products.

Thanks for confirming the White shell with the R4 =)

7. Chocomog

Chocomog Member

yes, thanks a lot to you two! =)