1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i want to learn how to use my iphone ......

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by nu2ad, Jun 29, 2009.

1. nu2ad

nu2ad Member

hi all - please dont hammer me for this one.
    i tried searching the forums but only kept on finding threads that were specific to particular functions / options / etc...
    is there a good thread / site that can explain the functions and how to use the iphone ?
    long story short - i found this phone - i jailbroke it & unlocked it but have no idea how to use it or add or apply apps or ANYTHING!
    i prefer to hear from the community which is why i didnt go to the iphone site. everybody here is usually on the same page ; )

2. Will_Bart

Will_Bart Member

Since it is already jailbroken, you can install tons of apps using Cydia.

3. RampageAT

RampageAT Member

well dont ask apple because jailbreaking your iphone is illegal and is not what apple want you to do. there are tons of things i can think of telling you but i dont have the time to do it on afterdawn. if you have msn aim of somefing like that tell me and i could guide you through. just post ur messenger thing if u have one on this thread or pm me or something

4. mulletinc

mulletinc Regular member

Sorry but it's not illegal to jailbreak your phone, accrually it's within your rights if you're an American citizen. Hell, it's illegal to tie a phone down to once provider in certain countries in the European Union. Don't freak this guy out.

5. guessswho

guessswho Active member

Cydia and Icy are the "app stores" for jailbroken apps. Check them out.