1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to rip video from a DVD

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by svtgrnsnk, Feb 19, 2005.

1. svtgrnsnk

svtgrnsnk Guest

I want to rip a part of the movie the passion of the Christ and add some music to the movie. I will have to edit out the sound of the movie and just keep the video and then add my own sound in. What program will I need to do this? If there is a guide let me know and I will follow it! I was not sure what to search for so i just posted for HELP!

JOhn

2. Jellyman

Jellyman Member

3. Jellyman

Jellyman Member

Hi

forgot to add use dvd decrypter (freeware) to copy the dvd to your Harddrive

Jellyman

4. svtgrnsnk

svtgrnsnk Guest

Does dvd shrink do the same thing as the program you recommended? I have both installed but I am more familure with the dvd shrink program.

5. Jellyman

Jellyman Member

no, DVD Decrypter only removes the protection and copies the dvd to your Harddrive without shrinking the DVD. I dont know if you can replace the sound with dvd shrink as I dont use it.

jellyman

6. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

With DVD Shrink you can rip part of the movie and remove the sound, but I don't believe you can add sound to it.
    http://www.dvdshrink.info/guides.php

DVD Lab (don't need Pro version) is a good choice as it takes a VOB file as an input and you can easily add the sound file to it. And the downloadable trial version has full functionality for 30 days.

Adder.