1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wanted to know if you can save videos from YouTube,

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by techbud, May 25, 2007.

1. techbud

techbud Member

i dont know if this is the right place for this but if someone could help, id greatly appreciate it. I wanted to know if you can save videos from YouTube, put them into your computer, and somehow burn them onto a blank disc so they could be watched on your tv. Again, any help would be most appreciated.

2. res2cue

res2cue Guest

yes you can. visit here, paste the youtube link into the box, select "convert to avi" and it saves as an .avi onto your computer. use Nero or some other burning program and transfer to dvd.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2007
  3. CrowDUDE

CrowDUDE Member

Or you can use this site Here, i think it's better...

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  4. res2cue

res2cue Guest

@crowdude

and you save them and convert them how from the youtube site?

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2007
  5. CrowDUDE

CrowDUDE Member

I've used ur site... I don't like the fact that we have to wait, also at the end of the video they stamp it with their logo... I just download it to my desktop as FLV then comvert it using This, works everytime...

6. res2cue

res2cue Guest

originally you had a link to watch a youtube video posted. I didn't know how watching a video on the site would work. Now, how does he go and put an MP4 onto dvd? Thats what your program converts the files to.

also, the program you suggest also leaves a watermark unless you pay $29.99 and the trial is limited to five minutes of video.

If there is a better converter, let's have it... I'd like to know for my personal use, but this one is definately not it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2007
  7. tripplite

tripplite Guest

VERY VERY SIMPLE, just get bitcomet .79 or higher, it supports youtube download, having it IS not breaking any rules, it's only a download client, its very fast and the quality is the same, i think it makes it into AVI format, ENJOY