1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I will help for people that dont know much about mods

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by EvilModda, Sep 29, 2005.

1. bfrombham

bfrombham Guest

what softmod sofware can you use that will play copyd games wen installed without needing certain original games to load or action replay card?

2. Unbeaten

Unbeaten Guest

Can someone help me with how to FTP? i need to know that and also how do you download halo 2 to your hard drive? plz help

3. h59

h59 Guest

Go to my site in my signature. Then how to mod.

4. ndjumpbal

ndjumpbal Guest

the only way to play copied games is with a mod chip or by softmodding.

to ftp you also need a softmod or modded box. if you do have one then you can burn an iso of halo 2 or rip it to the hard drive. its kind of big so you can rip only the hards you want to use... for example i ripped only the stuff needed for multiplayer.

5. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

hey if anyone knows the answer to a couple of my questions please give a nice detailed response. thanx. 1. is upgrading a hdd easy. 2. why is acension the only map i can mod? the rest say invalid halo map. 3. halo 2 is copied to my hdd but when i load it it says disk may be dirty or damaged. 4. how do you save a map once im done with it. (so i can ftp it. or do you have to hit add multiplayer map to main menu? (dothalo)) 5. whenever i put halo 2 in i cant play split screen it just says w8ting for every1 to load and never loads. 6. i have this connection to my "modding computer" should it work cuz it doesn't. computer-patch cable-hub-router-patch cable-switch-crpssover cable-xbox. thanx whoever can answer any questions.

6. h59

h59 Guest

Abou the saving game to HDD. Try only saving the files except the bink files, and campaign.

7. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

can i re-save it even tho i have no room on my hdd left?

8. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

if you have evox you go to launch applications and dvd2xbox put in halo 2 and hit "a" and it will copy it. if you are copying the whole thing it may take awhile.

9. bfrombham

bfrombham Guest

can any1 help me im new 2 softmods.wen i download a softmod like evo x how do i install it do i burn it on to cdr or dvd i put it on cdr an it does not load up what do i do?

10. Xmudvayne

Xmudvayne Guest

yes i was wondering if anyone have the modded map saves would u send them to me at XdalmarzX@yahoo.com i have the warlock one so if u have a dif i am willing to trade u or If u need it enough i will be nice and just send it to u

11. Unr3al

Unr3al Guest

i have a question that would be good if it could be answered...if you get suspended from halo 2 matchmaking is there a way if you take your modded maps off and be unsuspended...cause i took the modded maps off and i am suspended but not banned so if anyone can answer that would be good

12. Xmudvayne

Xmudvayne Guest

yes if it says you have been suspended that means for a certain amount od days you are not able to get on ex: 5 day so go back read the message they sent you and it will say for how long

13. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

ok my halo2 is being gay. when i copy it to my hdd it just says disk may be dirty or damged. also, when i try to delete it to resave it says no games found?... help!

14. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

It is Easier to FTP it to your HDD

15. Unr3al

Unr3al Guest

yeah it says i wuz permanately suspended...so i can't get on matchmaking with that gamertag ever again???that suxx

16. mod4eva

mod4eva Guest

ok i got a question how do u soft mod i keep tryin to drag the linux files and it keeps sayin that they are not valid saves plz help me !!!!!!!!!!

17. ndjumpbal

ndjumpbal Guest

you have to give more info on what exploit you are using? do you have action replay? maybe the file is to big

18. h59

h59 Guest

Maybe you attached something to it by accident.

19. nezzy1

nezzy1 Member

how do i apply serenity patches?

20. cearel

cearel Guest

i need help i have modded a bunch of maps but i dont know were to save them on my xbox can some one help