1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I will help for people that dont know much about mods

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by EvilModda, Sep 29, 2005.

1. h59

h59 Guest

Look at the other softmod tuts in my sig.

2. h59

h59 Guest

I put on a bunch of links.

3. newb12

newb12 Guest

u got a lot of measseges if u got time could u tell me how to softmod.im a complete newb. i have a email at yahoo send me a privaite messages if u want to teach me how to softmod.THANKS

4. h59

h59 Guest

I am now making tutorials on my site.

5. modhawk

modhawk Guest

i softmodded my xbox then transferred files using ftp and now i took the files off took halo 2 off my hdd and unsoftmodded it but y does the maps take so godang long to load offline or online especially when there reading the maps off the disk??? plz help

6. supamikel

supamikel Guest

I modded all of the new maps but can someone tell me how to mod the old ones without copying the whole entire 4 gig halo 2 dics to my hdd i cant do this because my hard drive has only 3.5 gig left in it. if someone could help that would be great or if some one could give me a link to installing a bigger hard drive that would also be fine.

7. playhalo2

playhalo2 Member

hey guys does anyone know where to buy a hdd big enof to fit New maps from halo 2 and halo 2 onto the drive cuz the stock doesnt. just put i web address on here and if you need to pm me for email.

Thanx to anyone who can help!

8. NGUVU

NGUVU Guest

Okay people...listen up. Nobody has helped me on this thread, so I though I would chime in and give you a little bit of insight. You don't need a bigger HD to fit the maps. If you have the softmod, all you have to do is FTP the files from the disk onto your computer and the FTP the files you need for multiplayer back onto your hard drive. If you read the rest of this forum, you will find the location of where those files need to be stored. If you have an older XBOX that has been modded (with less security on the DVD ROM)you could actually fit HALO 2 and your mods on a CD-R with the extra maps on the hard drive and have different versions of your mods on cheap old CDs. If not, you can still put them on DVD using Nero 6 Ultra forcing DVD compliation...again more details in this and other forums. Screw getting a bigger hard drive...spend your money wirelessly connecting your XBOX to your PC. This forum sucks...and won't tell you much...I suggest you go elsewhere for this type of information. It is a complete waste of time here...

9. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

First of all you can't fit all of it on your HDD so i don't know what you are talking about and this forum doesn't suck these forums are very helpfull and these forums weren't made to be just xbox mods disscusion, they have a really good DVD forums and Safety valve where you could talk just about anything and they have PC hardware and alot more so please don't say this site sucks because it doesn't,Basically what i am trying to say is that this site isn't all about XBOX,

Thanks i feel better that i put my two cents in :)

10. Unr3al

Unr3al Guest

yo...if anyone knows how to get the latest dothalo plugins...that would be great..also who knows how to get the campaign maps ftp'd into ure computer..i don;t kno where to find them....and on the side if sum 1 could xplain exactly how to use the plugins for dothalo...i would greatly appreciate any help

11. NGUVU

NGUVU Guest

This site doesn't suck, this THREAD sucks. If you read the f-ing title of it, it is called "I will help for people that dont know much about mods"...duh. Even the title it grammatically incorrect. Please read what I said before you blow up and make a FOOL of yourself. Whomever started this thread hasn't helped...period. Point being, for the people who have questions...they probably won't be answered. So, I informed them to read all the other pages in this thread and then to read other threads. And yes, you can fit the entire game (multiplayer) on to the HDD...providing that is the only real media you are storing on it. You can slim down the game to under 700MB...last I knew, after you mod your box, there is roughly 3.5-4GB free. So take that tidbit of information and stick it where the sun don't shine. Got it?

12. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

You just clearly stated that this forum sucks read your last post
    Qoute This forum sucks...and won't tell you much...I suggest you go elsewhere for this type of information. It is a complete waste of time here... End Qoute

and i don't appreciate you talking to me like that kid

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2006
  13. NGUVU

NGUVU Guest

Oh, so you couldn't find the quote sign button on your nifty keyboard? So, I apologize if I said forum and meant thread...either way...YES this THREAD really SUCKS. Okay f-head?

14. NGUVU

NGUVU Guest

Oh, and I don't appreciate you being a duche bag! Please take a deep breath, and then shove your ugly motha f-ing...stupid...generic...overwhelming signature up your a$$!

15. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Dude you are so low that you have to get mad over something so stupid leave from this site you don't deserve to be here?

O yea i think the things you just said will get you banned!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2006
  16. HurtDonit

HurtDonit Regular member

Well mister Duche Berry is my sig generic and overwhelming... go suck a edited by ddp!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  17. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

lol......
    @Hurtdonit that was a nice comeback......lol

18. HurtDonit

HurtDonit Regular member

Thanx im just doing my daily duty of NEWB asskickin

19. NGUVU

NGUVU Guest

Well if I get banned (oh no, I'm all distraught over it), then the both of you should as well since you said fowl language. And, just so you know, I'm not mad and I'm not a kid. I just love f-ing with mentally challenged individuals like yourselves. I truly enjoy conversating with you on this thread. And one day, my dream is to see you in person and pummel the shit out of you! :) (oh, I can't wait...what joy it will bring)

20. HurtDonit

HurtDonit Regular member

Ohh yea im a mentaly challenged individual if it wasnt for spell check you proabbly wouldnt know how to spell that

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006