1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I will help for people that dont know much about mods

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by EvilModda, Sep 29, 2005.

1. cearel

cearel Guest

yea you prob could i havnt done it

2. scar122

scar122 Member

i tried to mod containment with a flying warthog it keeps telling me that i fail to load the map what do i do :( (i used dothalo)

3. winkeler

winkeler Guest

hey i have soft modded my xbox and i have XBOX media center as my main dash and i have ms dashcas my disk tray dash and i copid the mods to my xbox so now what do i do i have all the new maps so why dont the mods work

4. winkeler

winkeler Guest

send me an email at i'manidiot.com edited by ddp on what to do if u help me there just might b a little reward $$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2006
  5. cearel

cearel Guest

what do you need help with??

6. winkeler

winkeler Guest

send me an email at i'manidiot.com edited by ddp on what to do if u help me there just might b a little reward $$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2006
  7. cearel

cearel Guest

hey admins and mods i think this one is spam

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

not anymore as lightning struck

9. cearel

cearel Guest

he he he nice

10. eskillz15

eskillz15 Member

where do i start on dothalo?

11. eskillz15

eskillz15 Member

how do i get a map mod or weapon mod onto my xbox??

12. eskillz15

eskillz15 Member

what is an offset code and where can i get one?

13. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

how do you put youre halo 2 game onto youre computer then save it to a blank cd?

14. supamikel

supamikel Guest

start up flash fxp put the game into the disc tray close the tray restart flash fxp u should see a new folder called D and that is whatever game that is in your xbox just copy that folder onto your computer then make that file into an iso then burn it to a dvd with alchohaul 120%

15. supamikel

supamikel Guest

eskillz15 just apply a ppf patch to a halo map with ppf-omatic and then overite the old map with the patched map. or if you want to do it yourself use dothalo and go to elite mods look in downloads section for allinonev2 all in one it has a bunch of tutorials and programs for modding.

16. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

thanks man but wats flash fxp,and could u tell me a website or wat i could do to get all the linux stuff or watever i need to put onto my action replay cause im bout to softmod my xbox.....thanx

17. cearel

cearel Guest

try this flashfxp it is a ftp program it lets you transfer files from xbox to pc and pc to xbox

18. spehawk22

spehawk22 Guest

Im using Krayzic and when i o to tfer the files to my XBOX it says i dont have enuf space on memory card for save 1, acording to other sites i should have enough space help?

19. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

ok i downloaded it..thanks cereal!

20. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

ok well i got flashfxp and i did my ip adress and password and user name and it will try to coneect but will always time out?!?!?!?how do i fix that...pleze help