1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I will help for people that dont know much about mods

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by EvilModda, Sep 29, 2005.

1. helpme12

helpme12 Member

hey could someone help me figure out how to download the maps onto dot halo

2. you3223

you3223 Member

would you please read my HELP post and also i need help how do you get maps and stuff onto dothalo im a complete noob at modding i have evox dash but i could use alot of help

3. helpme12

helpme12 Member

what is an ftp connection?? cause apparently that's all the thing i need now

is it a purple cord or a multiple port router

4. you3223

you3223 Member

hey i need help how do you get maps onto dot halo and weapons and what not i need alot of help i have evolution x
    also whats the MC dashboard and why is it red for me

5. austinw

austinw Guest

ki got dotnet froma web site and i got dothalo from halo maps but when i try to open it it doesnt com up what should i do

6. yimmmy

yimmmy Regular member

i cant find any of the halo 2 map packs any wher can some one tell me where to find a torrent for allied map pack and united map pack and any others i have kiltrocity but i want the othere s

thanks

7. D3adhalo2

D3adhalo2 Member

How do u upload a map on 2 dothalo whern u answer me it will be better 2 asnwer me on msn spider@ultimategroover.com ty

8. D3adhalo2

D3adhalo2 Member

or tiswebsite i dnt care

9. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

file - open map- select your map

10. 3l173

3l173 Member

yes im trying to figure out how to get XLink-KAI to connect...i try to connect and it says "the service is not connected would you like to attempt reconnecting it with xbox media center" .....what do i do .....im runnin EVO-X if that helps

11. Armorfor

Armorfor Member

hello, i need some help with dothalo. I have Download and installed .NET Framework and dothalo but when i start it up it says Application has generated an exception that could not be handled Process id=0xe08 (3593), Thread id=0x8a4 Click CANCEL to bebug and i press that but notting happens anyone have anything to help me??

12. supamikel

supamikel Guest

I'm sorry i have no idea why you had to install .net framework i know i never had to and i never had the problem you had either. Mayby i already had it or somthing or mayby u just got the wrong dot halo i know from experice the best modding programs come in the All in one V2. If you would like to download it from my website i will repost it on there its located in my sig. But my sites kindof on the frits right now so nothing is functinall ill just give u the link to the download in a PM.

13. Armorfor

Armorfor Member

wow thats so weird i dont know why it ant working and that site that you linked said it was forbidden

14. Axl777

Axl777 Guest

OK. I have an Xbox360 and FTP doesn't work on 360s. I have dot.halo and I am having trouble getting to a map to mod. I don't have any modchips or anything related to that. I will be getting an exter hard drive mod (kind of like Xecuter). Until then I want to get my mods ready for it. I got some maps (Killtrocity V1and2,)and want to go ahead and mod them. Is this possible? I have a rerouter,XBC (Xbox Connect), Xlinkkai,3 DVD-Rs, and 10 CD-Rs, and Halo2 with all the maps (including Tombstone and Desolation), a WindowsXP computer, and an Xbox360. Please post a response.