1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I will help for people that dont know much about mods

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by EvilModda, Sep 29, 2005.

1. MarcusP

MarcusP Member

Okay I want to soft mod my xbow through Hot Swap Hdd Trick so i can put font exploits onto it, I've already backed up the driver using xbdriver program but when i go to explore the drive it's not there!
    Can Someone Help Me Plz?

2. canwill

canwill Member

alright i really need help on this.... i just soft modded my xbox a couple days ago..i have just tried to use the halo 2 trainers for infinate grenades and such. but, i enable the trainers and nothing happens, it works for my other games like need for speed underground 2. but it will not work for halo 2. any help would be extremely appreciated.

3. SupraT12

SupraT12 Member

okay guys...problem. i got action replay. i followed a step by step procedure over the internet to officially mod my xbox...i went with EvoX and after it was sucessfully done...it said itw as safe to shut down the xbox(by the way I used 007-AUF), anyways...i would get ready to put in Halo2 but before that, i was received with an error telling me that XBOX live was not available. after hours, i realized that my DNS was not working and i had to call xbox to fix it. i fixed it. Then tried again...same thing. it is not allowing me to get on XBOX live. what is the reason for this? somebody please help me out...i'm goin insane!- Jeff

4. mewtwo

mewtwo Guest

well i moded with splinter cell non plat. first you have to get a linex profile into the xbox (4-7 blockes long)and then a linex installer(489 blocks)after that copy them both to the xbox hdd,hard drive,and restart your xbox.insert the game splinter cell and go to linex,a profile you down loaded with your a mem card,and go to cheackpoints and you screen should go black for abot 10 secs.Know you will get a screen with opts.go to make ms back up and make one then make mod bake up,then go to install softmod and then xvox, highly recommened.then there you a soft modded xbox .get stuff of action replay

DANGER IF YOU MESS UP YOUR XBOX WILL SREW UP. XBOX LIVE YOU WILL NOT HAVE UNLESS YOU RESTORE THE MS BACKUP AND YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU DO BUT DONT GO TO MACHMAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY OF GETTING BANNED

http://www.techfreaks.org/articles/modxbox.shtml

5. mewtwo

mewtwo Guest

turn of the other trainer

6. canwill

canwill Member

will my halo 2 trainers not work if i downloaded the halo 2 map packs? is there a way i can get around this problem?

7. xxboxxx

xxboxxx Member

evil modda i get the same problem as these guys here its just i'm not sure my questions been answered yet i have ftp access and i get a patch add it with dot halo and then fix encrytption i think im missing something out because that is all i do how do you like resign them and make them load?

8. TheFetus

TheFetus Member

I think you should try resigning your map with CMR just find it on google and download it and if you dont know how to use it when you get it i wont help because you would have to be a retard to not be able to use that

9. link91210

link91210 Member

I've been trying to Softmod my XBox for a few days now, i am use Ltoos with MechAssault. I have the right version of everything but for some reason when i use the "Run Linux" in Mechassault the screen goes black for a second and i get Error 21 and my Xbox LED either goes red or flashes green and red.When i reboot the Xbox it loads perfectly normal. I have tried this with both Mechassault and 007 AUF.Dose anyone know what this is doing this? help woul be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Link91210

10. xvisionx

xvisionx Guest

hey link make sure ur not using platinum edition. i got a ? if any one could answer it pls. put halo 2 on my stock hd till i get my new one and did something as simple as rename weps n shit on lockout and noticed i couldnt resign the map and when i tried to load the map in halo i failed know how to fix it?

11. EvilModda

EvilModda Regular member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im back and ppl that are not on my buddy list cannot AIM me anymore :p Why you ask?? BECAUSE PPL WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!

Anyways I didnt have time to read all the posts above so now post them on the bottom and I will respond >:D

12. poopscoop

poopscoop Guest

[bold]removed[/bold]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2005
  13. link91210

link91210 Member

[bold]oops i'm sorry[/bold]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  14. EvilModda

EvilModda Regular member

..........? you mad cause I madly responded to you on AIM, well guess what I have a brother and told him to do that. Dont get mad at me cause you guys started annyoing the **** out of me when you started AIM'ing me madly. I mean I could not even play MapleStory cause I kept getting interupted

15. EvilModda

EvilModda Regular member

..........? you mad cause I madly responded to you on AIM, well guess what I have a brother and told him to do that. Dont get mad at me cause you guys started annyoing the **** out of me when you started AIM'ing me madly. I mean I could not even play MapleStory cause I kept getting interupted

16. y0rk1e

y0rk1e Member

ok i have a problem each time i go to open DotHalo it comes up with a message saying it doesnt work and telling me to terminate the application.

how can i get arround this?
    ty people

17. xvisionx

xvisionx Guest

maybe u dont have the right framework. if thats not the case, try using adi, h2x or some other modding program

18. sillyarab

sillyarab Member

hey evilmodda, i need some help with cheating on xbox live. my xbox has the hard drives on the outside so that i can easily switch between them to play xbox live and mods. At first i was just using the 80 gb hard drive and had it locked to play live, but somehow i got banned, so now i just switch over to the stock hard drive to play live. I modded the new multiplayer maps the way that i wanted them, and those work great on live. But i was wondering, how do you use trainers on xbox live? Because i have gottin modded by people on origional maps like lockout and im pretty sure that they are using trainers. So if you could explain how to sign onto xbl with trainers on that would be awsome. Also i read that u can mod even if your not the host, you do you do that? If you could explain how to use trainers and how to mod without being host, that would be greatly appreciated. I have searched for weeks and i cant find any answers. Please Message me and tell me how. thank you so much.

warm regards

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  19. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

[bold]3xpl0d3 / lodimas / sillyarab[/bold] no email addresses

[bold]poopscoop[/bold] - pls try and help ppl here instead of sending them to your OWN site. thanks

[bold]link91210[/bold] - cut out the foul language and grow up

20. halfempti

halfempti Guest

i need help putting autoaim files onto my xbox i have flash fxp and a connection just need to know where to put them and if i need to do anything to the files after i unrar them thanks