1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i7 mATX

Discussion in 'Building a new PC' started by tayshun12, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tayshun12

tayshun12 Regular member

hey guys, Im looking to make a nice mini gaming comp/htpc and I have a quick couple questions.

1. I am looking for a good mobo, it is the most important thing for me! it has to be i5/i7 compatible board and have a decent fsb.

2. looking also for a good case, something flashy enough so that when people come over they will be like "what is that?" as in sort of a conversation piece, but not like "let me touch that!" flashy.

3. Are there any programs that I could use to make a sort of 'channel' that is always running shows? like for example I have entourage, FMA, the boondocks and curb your enthusiam seasons on my computer. I want them( and many more) to be in a playlist playing in sequence one after another(episode 1 of entourage, ep.1 of FMA, ep.1 of boondocks etc...) or would i have to use some program to change the name of each series (like 001,002,003... before each of the names), then put them all into the same folder; and click play all?

Thanks for your help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.