1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ICLICKDVDCOPY

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by MESMD, Jan 8, 2005.

1. MESMD

MESMD Regular member

Does anyone recommend 1CLICKDVDCOPY? I'm thinking of purchasing it or getting the original?? prebanned DVDXCOPY XPRESS, if it really does it all like the prebanned original? Please advise. Thank you very much for your opinion or recommendation.
    Sincerely,

Miles

2. stonecld

stonecld Member

Na dont get 1 click is slow get CloneDvd2 latest with any Dvd or get dvd shrink with nero 6 and up Dvd shrink is free and nero is like 10 bucks so this would be your cheaper route all of these are great programs these are all you need for great dvds.

3. MESMD

MESMD Regular member

stonecld, thank you for the fast reply. I think both of the programs: clonedvd with anydvd give you a trial usage, then they cost about $100.00 for both to register. The guy at XCOPYDVD XPRESS claims to be so simple and better than the prebanned version all in one program?

Thanks again and I certainly appreciate your advice before I buy one of these.

Miles

4. DopeFreak

DopeFreak Regular member

The best dvd copy is Super Dvd copy by far get it u just need to open the dvd file and click copy and itll copy ur dvd like that

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

6. MESMD

MESMD Regular member

I am 100% convinced that the fastest, automated, built in css decryption and overall success rate comes from: DVD XCOPY XPRESS international purchase online. You place your original movie Disk, DVD5 or DVD9, and when it's done reading, put the blank DVD5 (+r, -r, or rw) for making the backup of your original. It takes about 25mins to read and 25 mins to write. Perfect easy way to automate backups and ranks way ahead of all its competition!!!

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

XCopy is a piece of garbage and not worth a red cent compared to CloneDVD2/AnyDVD but if you want to waste your money on it that's your choice :)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2005
  8. MESMD

MESMD Regular member

I forgot to mention, that my copy was a special registered gift from a friend who has 5 or 6 backup programs including DVDCLONE, ANYDVD, 1CLICKDVDCOPY, SUPERDVDCOPY, FREE (DVDDECRYPTER, DVDFREEZE and DVDXCOPY XPRESS. He likes 1CLICKDVDCOPY the best, however he uses them all with different movies he backs up. I'm just happy to get a copy that does not stall or pixellate, etc.!!

9. bendlein

bendlein Member

I have 1Click Dvd Copy and Nero,1Click is easy to use certainly and of course all burning software will have problems at sometime.But my favourite is"Roxio's
    Easy Media Creator7" it has all "Bell and Whistles".