1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If I didn't have a multimeter, how much of a rotation would be good to tweak pot?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by GuyInAHat, Sep 3, 2008.

1. GuyInAHat

GuyInAHat Member

As in could I just rotate it like 90 degrees or something? Or is this too risky?

2. varnull

varnull Guest

None at all.. it's factory set for the best eyeheight. Buy better disks or if you must twiddle it no more than 5% in either direction.

3. GuyInAHat

GuyInAHat Member

Either direction? Only one direction would be of importance for making the laser stronger (counter clockwise I believe). And it is set at the perfect eye height to read Gamecube bottoms, not necessarily any bottom.

4. zackblack

zackblack Member

Get a multimeter. They aren't that expensive (about as much as your modchip). You could really screw up your GC by being cheep.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  5. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Surely after 4 months the problem has been taken care of or the OP has moved on....why are you diggin up these old threads zackblack?

6. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Nostalgia ?

7. zackblack

zackblack Member

I see LOTS of post here where people complain about their questions NOT being answered so I decided to throw my 0.02$ into this one. Besides SOMEBODY might be looking for an answer to this question. If digging up "old" threads (It was on the first page of the forum BTW) bothers you so much then next time I won't bother answering questions (like everyone else around here).